15th December 2018, Christmas Market
(9.00am to 1.30pm) Sunday 29th April 2019 Sunday 26th May 2019 Sunday 30 June 2019 Sunday 28th July 2019
*(this date is a week early to avoid clashing with Christmas)
Phone: 0466 388 451
Sharon Madden form Zeez Beez has been in the business of keeping bees and selling a range of bee related products since 2013.
Sharon originally started with one hive but as her fascination of bees grew, so did number of hives she acquired. She has had experience working with a bee breeder so is very interested in the genetics and breeding of her stock for her hives.
Sharon loves her job and is passionate about helping the survival rates of bees and keeping the bee population healthy. Under the Zeez Beez label she sells a range of honey, honeycomb and bees wax products. Sharon also sells bee hives and related bee keeping products. She is very proud of the Zeez Beez products because she knows the quality is there.
Don’t forget you best furry friend when you are at the market.
Make sure you pick up a treat for them!
How do I book a stall?
We now have an online system and it is easy to follow…just follow these steps:
- We like to make sure there is a good spread of interesting and quality products for sale at the markets. So before you apply contact our stallholder coordinator: email@example.com and discuss what it is you want to sell and she’ll give you a heads up if there’s any problem with that. For example we don’t generally take stalls from franchise operations, we don’t have stalls selling second goods and then we also limit the number of stalls selling similar goods, for example candles or soaps etc.
- Then commence the Application Process here. There is a step by step guide here which will prompt you through to get started.
- When you submit your application the stall holder coordinator will contact you directly with you booking.
- The Application system lets you set up your profile. The profile is your personal storage space. In this you fill out your name, address and all your personal info. It ‘s also where you should upload pohotos of your products, and stories about you and your products. WE can then use this to promote you and promote the markets. This profile you should also upload your current insurance policy, food permit (if required), Temporary Power Usage Agreement (if required).
- An application can only be confirmed when payment has been received.
What are the dates for next markets?
For full details of the dates of the markets see the calendar on the About the Markets page.
What are the opening times?
- MORNING MARKETS (April, May, June, July, August & September): 9.00am to 1.30pm
- TWILIGHT MARKETS (October, November, December, February & March): 5.30pm to 9.00pm
What is the cost of a stall?
- MORNING MARKETS
Single stall – $40.00 per month (unpowered)
At the Sunday morning markets a discount of $5 per month (approx 15%) applies for bookings of three or more consecutive months and fully paid.
- TWILIGHT MARKETS
Single stall – $50.00 per month (powered)
No discounts are available for the Twilight Markets.
- Multiple stalls are charged at a multiple of the single stall fee.
- Stall fees are payable with application and there is no refund.
- If an application is received without accompanying payment, the application is held but not processed until the payment is received. Stalls are allocated in the order in which they are received.
- In the event of a delayed payment the date of receipt of the payment is the date used for allocation purposes.
- In the event that a market day is cancelled, bookings and fees will be refunded.
- Three months advance notice will be given of any increase in stall fees. During that notice period, advance bookings may be made at the old rate for periods up to six months beyond that date the new fees will take effect.
- Food vendors must also pay an annual notification fee of $110 to the Town of Bassendean.
A single stall space on the roadway is approximately 3m x 3m. A single stall space on the footpath “trestle stall” is approximately 3m x 1.5m. Stalls on the roadway and on the footpaths all attract the same fee.
Does my site come with power?
Powered stalls are available at the Sunday markets at an additional cost of $10, but these are limited. Always inquire if you’re interested because they’re not always used.
All sites at the Twilight Markets have access to power and the stall fee is inclusive of power requirements.
Do I need my own Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, public liability insurance in mandatory ($10m public liability & $10m product liability, where applicable). We recommend that you take out insurance for a full year which costs around $200 depending on who you go to. We are able to offer insurance on a month by month basis. This costs $10.00 per market. Please inquire when you make your booking.
Will my site be under cover?
Sites located in the middle of the street are not covered. You are strongly recommended to bring a cabana or some sort of shade structure. There are also ‘trestle stalls’ that are on the foot path and are under the awnings.
Yes, stall holders from a previous markets cannot come to another market without a booking. However, advance bookings can be made on a single application. The stall holder can book multiple days, up to twelve market months ahead (either consecutive or split over the year).
After nearly seven years and over 50 market days the booking for stalls are going online!
The system lets you to fill out all your contact details and store you permits, insurance documents and put up photos of your products. You can pay online and book stalls well ahead.
You start by putting in your email and then you get your personal code number which lets you set up your profile.
Your application is kept in your profile and any future bookings you make will be kept here as well. We really want you to put in some descriptive stories about you and what you make because this will be used to promote the markets over all.