So, you’re interested in having a stall? Great! We have lots of happy stall holders and we like to look after you. We have been going for a many years and its becoming a regular place to go for people all around the region.
TO SET YOUR SELF UP FOLLOW THESE STEPS . . . .
- We like to make sure there is a good spread of interesting and quality products for sale at the markets. So before you apply contact our stallholder coordinator: email@example.com and discuss what it is you want to sell and she’ll give you a heads up if there’s any problem with that. For example we don’t generally take stalls from franchise operations, we don’t have stalls selling second goods and then we also limit the number of stalls selling similar goods, for example candles or soaps etc.
- Then commence the Application Process here. There is a step by step guide here which will prompt you through to get started.
- When you submit your application the stall holder coordinator will contact you directly with you booking.
- The Application system lets you set up your profile. The profile is your personal storage space. In this you fill out your name, address and all your personal info. It ‘s also where you should upload pohotos of your products, and stories about you and your products. WE can then use this to promote you and promote the markets. This profile you should also upload your current insurance policy, food permit (if required), Temporary Power Usage Agreement (if required).
- An application can only be confirmed when payment has been received.
Stallholder booking forms
If you are not confident in using the online application system here contact the stallholder coordinator and she will send out a manual application form which you can then fill it out and email back to her.
If you are intending to sell goods that are for human consumption then, you need to complete a Temporary Food Business Permit application. You must forward this directly to Health Services at Town of Bassendean.
Please note, the acceptance of your stallholder application is conditional upon your Temporary Food Business Permit being granted.
Download the Application for a Temporary Food Business Permit (2016/2017) here. (WORD Version allowing you to complete on line)
Download the Application for a Temporary Food Business Permit (2016/2017) here. (PDF Version)
- MORNING MARKETS
Single stall – $40.00 per month (unpowered)
At the Sunday morning markets a discount of $5 per month (approx 15%) applies for bookings of three or more consecutive months and fully paid.
- TWILIGHT MARKETS
Single stall – $50.00 per month (powered)
No discounts are available for the Twilight Markets.
- Multiple stalls are charged at a multiple of the single stall fee.
- Stall fees are payable with application and there is no refund.
- If an application is received without accompanying payment, the application is held but not processed until the payment is received. Stalls are allocated in the order in which they are received.
- In the event of a delayed payment the date of receipt of the payment is the date used for allocation purposes.
- In the event that a market day is cancelled, bookings and fees will be refunded.
- Three months advance notice will be given of any increase in stall fees. During that notice period, advance bookings may be made at the old rate for periods up to six months beyond that date the new fees will take effect.
- Food vendors must also pay an annual notification fee of $110 to the Town of Bassendean.
- Stalls on the roadway and stalls on the footpaths and under the awnings all attract the standard fee.
- There is no facility to pay for a stall on the day of the market.
Public liability insurance in mandatory ($10m public liability & $10m product liability, where applicable). We recommend that you take out insurance for a full year which costs around $200 depending on who you go to. Applications cannot be confirmed and finalised without insurance.
We are able to offer insurance on a month by month basis. This costs $10.00 per market.
We can offer Casual public liability insurance on a per market day basis. The number of stalls is limited and it is offered on a first come basis. It is available at a flat fee of $10 per stallholder per month. Please inquire when you make your booking.